This is an EXCELLENT Android HotSpot “tethering” tool! Try it, you will be impressed! At right, you see it on my DroidX 3G phone.
“FoxFi enables WiFi or Bluetooth Hotspot on your Android phone – no tether plan or rooting required! This is a new Android app with great reviews in Android Market. Bluetooth mode works for all phones. WiFi mode currently works on most Samsung/Motorola/LG phones and new HTC phones with Android 4.0 (HTC One etc). WiFi mode does NOT work on Motorola Droid 1, Motorola Triumph, Samsung Admire, LG Revolution or older HTC phones, use Bluetooth mode instead. Connect your tablets, computers or game console with WPA security. FoxFi usage is covered under your phone’s existing data plan.
FoxFi is much better than other tether software on Android. The advantages are obvious:
- No rooting required, avoid hassle and risk of bricking
- No need to install anything on the computer
- Supports connection from any tablets including iPad, Kindle, Nook etc.
- Supports connection from PS3, XBox, WII etc.
- Supports multiple connections at the same time
- Secured with WPA2. Avoids the security risk of enabling USB debugging.”
No Comments »
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.